1. You can stop worrying about your social media and concentrate on what you do best.
2. Your business has consistent communication with a clear message that reinforces your brand.
3. You can measure the results and target what works for your business.
4. You can build your connections by engaging with potential clients, partners and suppliers.
5. You save time by not having to source social media content or manage the accounts.
6. You know that your social media accounts will be updated and you don’t have any last minute panic when you realise that publication dates are due.
7. You can promote yourself and your company by posting the latest news and promotions without long and expensive website changes.
8. You know that customer feedback is being monitored and any issues or questions will be swiftly resolved.
9. Your social media content is unique to you and your business not purchased as an “off the shelf” solution.
10. You never have to write in 140 characters or less!